Tag Archives: George Brodsky

1988591-1

Congregational Church

Church and Community History Intertwined Gazette Article by: George Brodsky Appeared in the Gazette: Summer 1995 Excerpted from: Remember, Rejoice, Renew The Winnetka Congregational Church 1874-1974 On August 18, 1874, a non-denominational body of 22 souls gathered to form the Winnetka Congregational Church. They rented the vacated one-room Unitarian Church at Cherry and Maple Streets. […]