In order to strengthen our community and increase civic pride the Winnetka Historical Society honors and preserves the village’s heritage, gathers and shares the artifacts and stories of its past, and fosters meaningful connections among Winnetkans and the broader community. Please consider making a donation.
By joining you have access to:
- Free admission and docent led tours at the Schmidt-Burnham Log House
- Exclusive preview events at the Society’s museum located at 411 Linden
- Invitations to the Society’s programs
- Access to our archives and historic photograph collection
- Research assistance
- Bi-annual Gazette Newspaper