Tag Archives: Sacred Heart Church

Sacred Heart Church Restored

Gazette Article by: Barbara Sholl Appeared in the Gazette: Fall 1994 In 1897 four lots at the corner of Tower and Burr in Winnetka were purchased for $1,000 to establish a Catholic congregation for 1500 residents of Winnetka, Glencoe, Lakeside and the farms located in what are now the communities of Northfield and Northbrook. Sacred […]