Tag Archives: Sacred Heart School

Sacred Heart School

Gazette Article by: Barbara Joyce Appeared in the Gazette: Winter 1998 For more than 95 years, Sacred Heart School has been an integral part of its parish. The founder and first pastor of the parish, Reverend Frederic J. Haarth, established the school in 1902. Construction of the school began as soon as the church and […]